If you are enjoying our regular news updates and would like to receive a text message every time we update then this is now possible if you are on Vodafone, Orange, 3 or O2. Follow the instructions below to set up this service.
- If you do not already have one then sign up for a twitter account online.
- Send a text message to 86444 with the word START.
- You will then receive a reply asking you to reply with your twitter username which you can then send back by text. (Do not send any additional characters - only your twitter username - or they will not be able to recognise your account.)
- When they reply send your password to them (be careful - passwords are case sensitive)
- Twitter will then ask you to reply and you send back OK to activate twitter by SMS from your mobile phone.
- Send another text message to 86444, this time saying FOLLOW falmouthcorps (note there is no space in falmouthcorps). This tells twitter to follow the Falmouth Corps twitter updates for you.
- Finally send one more text to 86444. This time send ON falmouthcorps. This tells twitter to send you each update from Falmouth Corps to your mobile phone by text message.